Im not sure the new IT guy knows what he is doing…
Nonsense give him a promotion and his own corner office
Fibonacci you crazy bastard….
As seen in the solar system (by no ridiculous coincidence), Earth orbits the Sun 8 times in the same period that Venus orbits the Sun 13 times! Drawing a line between Earth & Venus every week results in a spectacular FIVE side symmetry!!
Lets bring up those Fibonacci numbers again: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34..
So if we imagine planets with Fibonacci orbits, do they create Fibonacci symmetries?!
You bet!! Depicted here is a:
- 2 sided symmetry (5 orbits x 3 orbits)
- 3 sided symmetry (8 orbits x 5 orbits)
- 5 sided symmetry (13 orbits x 8 orbits) - like Earth & Venus
- 8 sided symmetry (21 orbits x 13 orbits)
I wonder if relationships like this exist somewhere in the universe….
pLEASE FUCKING WATCH THIS
"weather you think panic at the disco are a bunch on whiny emos or music prodigies you gotta admit not many people make a hit record straight out of school"
"random black guy"
"things started to go a bit emo"
I don’t think Amy’s hidden rainbow got enough love. So here.
For some reason, all the interns get really nervous when I play this song at the station.
i made an aesthetic generator now you can discover urself
this is fucked up
I got Obama Lolita
i got space scene
soap punk. i can work with that.
my favorite part of concerts is when the band plays a song everyone knows so everyone’s singing along all out of tune but then the singer stops singing and they point the mic at the crowd and u just hear everyone in the crowd singing the words to the music and u see the smiles on the band members’ faces bc they know people care about their music and everyone’s just so happy who cares about anything else
Have you heard of pompei77?
is friggin’ amazing
look at the details
THE FIRST ONE IS A DRAWING??? FOR LIKE YEARS I THOUGHT IT WAS A PHOTO?!?!?!?
The last three are making me question everything in existence
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
|—||Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)|
this movie was a masterpiece
gerard being a lil cute snowflake +
It is so exceptionally hard to pull off that cartoony look, but this chick like… knocked it out of the park. Perfection.
OH MY GOD THIS COSPLAYER
seriously JUST BROWSE HER GALLERY
Hollywood: “But we can’t make the costumes look like they do in the comic books or cartoons! It’s too unrealistic!”
Hollywood: “It won’t look right!”
Hollywood: “Fans demand realism!”
Me: "YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIIIEEESSS!!!!!"
I know it’s probably the least technically difficult of all of the costumes here, BUT SHE DID X-MEN: EVOLUTION ROGUE. THAT’S MY FAVORITE ROGUE.
cdshjcvgxzjsdvjhasbrf TBHATAS NOT FAIIRRRR AFJDHSBFHXDSFJDSL